Power Tools a la Janet

I love accessories. Beaded necklaces and fun shoes are my favorite, but I have discovered a new family of accessories to love. That is, accessories for my new KitchenAid mixer. I think Jim likes my new cooking and baking obsession. A lot. I think that because my birthday was a few days ago and he and the kids gave me a new baking book, a kitchenaid slicer accessory, new silicone trivets, and a silicone steamer (all matchy red. beautiful). So, here I am trying to figure out what I can slice and dice. Since we've been out of town, I don't have a lot available in the 'fridge or pantry. Hmmm....

I also got Guitar Hero, but the kitchen tools are the root of my excitement.


Did I mention that I ate some de-lish boiled peanuts that gave me a touch of food poisoning? It was almost worth the pain for the pleasure. Yum... and then yuck. All better now. Time to find something to slice. I think I have a potato somewhere that wants to bathe in cheese and cream for my dinner.

0 comments: