TWD Chipster-topped brownies

What is it about chocolate? Is the silky texture when it melts on the tongue? The milkiness or bitterness? The dark color? The way it melts into a gooey puddle? What gives chocolate its power over strong women and men who will yield to it when they know they can't afford the calories? I've read that chocolate releases hormones or endorphins or something in women. So, it's chemistry, maybe?

I am so delighted with how my TWD brownie/chocolate chip goodness came out. I've not yet cut the bar, but I think it's going to be a beautiful thing (if my oven did not deceive me, that is). They look gorgeous and I had no trouble with sinking topping. The topping gently floated on top while I spread it out. Good stuff.

Have cut and eaten a mighty chunk. My kids asked to have this every night for the rest of their lives. Thumbs up all around.

0 comments: