TWD: Chocolate Souffle

Welcome back! School started, we have a refreshing breeze filling the house since the weather cooled off a bit (for this week at least). You know what that means, don't you? Or, maybe you don't since this is the end of my first hot weather baking respite. I just couldn't get anything baked; In fact, I just couldn't do anything this summer.

What's the deal? I've been working, going to school, being a mom and wife, and keeping a blog semi-regularly for a couple years now. Yet, as soon as my schedule empties a bit, I can do nothing more than the bare minimum here around the house. Didn't get any of my summer to-do list done.

But, alas, since I now have 2 or 3 jobs going, school has started up along with piano, scouts, and church activities, I was able to make the souffle for this week. Here it is.
I was able to get a piece, but my daughter really loved this, so we reserved it for her. Yummy. I really liked it chilled. Wish it had some fresh raspberry sauce with it. Ooooohhhhh!

0 comments: