MMM...I'm all for World Peace Cookies

So. I admit it. I skipped last week. I've been out of town, I'm a busy mom, I have a cat...take your pick at whatever excuse you want. Truth is, I started this "structured baking project" so that I could expand my culinary limits and taste new flavors. But, I frowned a bit at the gingerbread. I don't like molasses and I'm not fond of gingerbread, in general. In fact, my gingerbread house recipe is sort of a sugar cookie recipe with some ginger, cinnamon, and cloves thrown into it instead of a pure breed.

But this week I was happy. Peace and chocolate?! I know nothing makes me more peaceful than a smidge of chocolate sometimes. I love this recipe. I am tempted to vary these with peanut butter chips next time. I think we should let the troops pass these out because who could eat one of these beauties and not smile?

0 comments: