TWD: Coconut Butter Thins

Mmmm, hmmmmm... Chewy, moist, buttery, zesty.... good eats right thar.

I was surprised at the sight of my little butter thins, I must admit. I've browsed around looking at what others have baked. They all look a bit thick and dry. Mine are so thin and buttery! I think I did something right because they have a touch of laciness around the edges. Yet, mine do not have the macadamia nuts (too pricey), so maybe that's where I went wrong/right.

I really liked the whole rolling-in-the-bag experience. I used a pizza cutter to slice the cookies into squares. Although I used a ruler, they are not exactly 1 1/2 inch as specified in the recipe.

Although the boy and his father have not tried them yet, I am sure they will smile after a bite. If I can get my card plugged into the computer, I'll be sure to post some photos.

0 comments: